That Asian Thing Website

Welcome to "That Asian Thing" News! Check here often to find out what's going on with the documentary, production notes, ideas, viewings, and random thought releases from the director. Don't forget to click on the links to find other realms of "That Asian Thing." Thank you for coming and keep up the support!

"Those Asian Goodies"


**click on the shirts**

Yahoo Listserv

Subscribe to thatasianthing
Powered by movies.groups.yahoo.com

December 08, 2009

Try this Music Video on for size!

As new projects continue, please check out this music video completed by Jonald Reyes and the Chicago talent - Parts Per Million (http://www.partspermillion.com). Please pass this on to friends as we're trying to get crazy number of hits! Thank you! Enjoy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I truly believe that we have reached the point where technology has become one with our society, and I am fairly confident when I say that we have passed the point of no return in our relationship with technology.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as technology further advances, the possibility of copying our brains onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's one of the things I really wish I could see in my lifetime.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://cryst4lxbands.livejournal.com/398.html]nintendo dsi r4i[/url] DS S3)

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Whats up people, I just registered on this wonderful discussion board and desired to say aloha! Have a incredible day!

Anonymous said...

hello


great forum lots of lovely people just what i need


hopefully this is just what im looking for looks like i have a lot to read.