That Asian Thing Website

Welcome to "That Asian Thing" News! Check here often to find out what's going on with the documentary, production notes, ideas, viewings, and random thought releases from the director. Don't forget to click on the links to find other realms of "That Asian Thing." Thank you for coming and keep up the support!

"Those Asian Goodies"


**click on the shirts**

Yahoo Listserv

Subscribe to thatasianthing
Powered by movies.groups.yahoo.com

May 05, 2008

I know about the technical difficulties...

Hey all - Jonald Reyes here. And yes, I've received a handful of emails from people regarding our online competition through Independent Features Film Festival. First - if you tried to do it before Monday, May 5th - it wasn't going to work because that's not when the viewing period started. Second - now that we're on the actual start date, the procedure on the website has undergone a bit of a change. So if you've received an email by form of chain mail from me - I apologize for the step-by-step directions that now seem incorrect.

Independent Features is teaming up with Lycos and Lycos is using this competition to showcase their new online cinema feature. However, it looks as though viewing "That Asian Thing" even after registering through the Lycos Cinema website still isn't working.

(Sigh) - I'm sorry to stir y'all up guys....

It's one thing to try and grow a fan base, but then it's another thing to not produce results when you say you will. This is rough on my own mentality and stresses me out. Even if you know me personally, you know how much work I've put into this project. It's become my second life. Something like this definitely gets me down.

ANYHOO - that post is for a quitter and I just can't do that...not yet - I hope y'all don't give up on me either. Please continue to log unto the Independent Features website and go thru the Lycos hub bub. STAY WITH ME GUYS!!

I've emailed the Independent Features people and hopefully things are being worked on behind the scenes...

I'm telling ya - my next project is a stellar screenplay currently in the works. I just need "That Asian Thing" to grow a little buzz, so that when this screenplay is made into a film - I'll hopefully have a little opening in that doorway.

Thanks everyone! Really - thanks!

~Jonald

No comments: